Frequently Asked Questions
Who are FilKhedma's technicians?
- We recruit technicians through our strong network of high qualified technicians
- We interview each and every technician personally to check for appearance, verbal language, body language, technical capability, discipline, reliability, and intelligence
- We check everyone's background and criminal record before they are part of our team
- We provide our own customer service, quality and technical training ### What happens if the service I need is not performed by FilKhedma?
- If the technician performs the inspection and informs you that the maintenance or installation is out of our scope, you will only pay the inspection fee
- Our call center will contact you afterwards to decide next steps or make recommendations ### What happens if the work quality is not good?
- We are committed to the highest levels of quality
- If you are unsatisfied with the service provided, you can submit a complaint
- We will send a technician to complete the work free of charge at the level of quality you expect ### What is your refund policy?
- We only receive payment when the service is completed
- If the service is not completed for any reason, you are not expected to pay in advance
If the service has been completed, refunds are not accepted except in case the results of a complaint investigation prove FilKhedma has not fulfilled its promises shown on the website’s homepage
If the technician is late or does not show up due to any emergencies such as accidents, ... etc?
The call center will give you a call to apologize and schedule another visit
Your service is free!
What happens if no one is home when the technician arrives?
Our call center tries to reach you to know when someone will be present at your home
The technician leaves after 15 minutes
You can reschedule by submitting a new work order online or through the call center
What happens if the technician cannot find the address provided?
Our call center calls you again to check for accurate directions and conferences in the technician
What happens if you have to leave in the middle of the service?
You will pay for the work completed as per the pricing policy
You can ask the technician to contact the call center for a follow up visit
A transportation fee maybe charged for the follow up visit
What happens if the technician needs more tools to complete the work?
Technician will inform you of the situation and expected time till delivery
You agree to wait for the tools to arrive
Technician will call the call center to send for the extra tools
Technician waits outside your house until the tools are made available
What happens if the technician needs more materials to complete the work?
Technician will tell you that additional materials are needed and checks if you agree to schedule a follow up visit once materials are ready
The call center will call you back to schedule a follow up visit. You will only be charged for the price quoted in your initial call